History

Esskå Metallindustri AB

1958 Company was founded by Stig Karlsson,  sales JR-klammer

1973 Lennart Morin was hired

1977 Esskå moves to Landeryd

1987 Esskå was sold to Nissan invest

1990  Esskå changes name to Westbo Parts, Lennart Morin becomes VD for the group

1991  Lennart buys Esskå from Westbo Parts

2002 Esskå started to use QS qualitysystem

2008 First 630tons threepress-line was started

2014 PVI buys Esskå Metall AB